6 Things You Don’t Know About Richard Murray
Get to know one of Salon Red’s newest team members: Richard Murrary! He’s been a star at our Brookhaven salon since he first joined the team in August of last year! His charm and humor have left us all with a little bit of a crush, so sit back and learn 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Richard!
1. Richard didn’t plan on becoming a stylist. He originally studied marketing and advertising in San Antonio, but a day job managing a hair salon quickly turned into a full blown apprenticeship under the salon’s owner. The rest, as they say, is history.
2. Richard is anti-ponytails. He’d love it if he could get his clients to stop wearing them altogether, but if you must wear one, Richard recommends trying something a little more on-trend, and at least using a strand of hair to cover the band. (Even better, switch out that ponytail for one of these stylish and trending braids?)
3. Richard is a true Pisces. This zodiac sign is often credited with living in a “different world” where they can change what they see into what they want. With a talent like that of course Richard ended up behind a styling chair!
4. Richard is Team Audrey all the way. Who doesn’t root for Audrey Hepburn though? Her classic style was like no other! She’s a true icon.
5.His desert island “must-have” is Bumble & bumble’s sumotech for the way it keeps his hair standing tall. Because no matter how isolated the island, Richard’s a man with priorities, and good hair is at the top of that list.
6. He loves shaking up conservative styles with a hint of edge. Just because you work at a desk all day doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun! Richard loves nothing more than pumping up the volume on his clients’ hair. From popping in a highlight or two, or giving you a cut that goes effortlessly from office to date night, he’s got you covered.
Richard can be found at our Brookhaven Salon Wednesday thru Sunday! Get to know him a little better over at SalonRed.Com and book your appointment!